The Passionate Redheads Relay for Life

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Trivia Mini Marathon

Maria and her dear friends put together an exciting five hour live Trivia Mini Marathon for the Passionate Redheads team, hosted by Lette Ponnier, Jeanette Avedon, Honey Potez, JoshuaStephen Schism, and Zoonotic Quandry. I loved the Herd Thinners Pub on the waterfront; it was the perfect venue for our evening.

Everyone in attendance had a wonderful time playing trivia and other games I couldn't figure out. I tried! We raised a LOT of money for Relay for Life, and closed out the evening dancing to all our favorite music by DJ Buckaroo Benoir.

Special thanks to all who worked so hard making this a lovely evening and a successful fund raiser! Thanks to Gideon McMillan for the lovely photos (I’ll be posting them as soon as I can figure out what a TGA is.)!

With Love and Gratitude,

Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers