The Passionate Redheads Relay for Life

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Passionate Team

What a Blessed Easter I had! I hope all of you were able to enjoy time with family and friends, as I did.

Our Team is off and running in a magical way! Team members have been planning and hosting events of their own choosing, building, and creating items to sell. We have been blessed with talented and creative team members who are an incredible source of inspiration to me and to every team in the Relay for Life.

My heart is filled with joy whenever I think about our little Family of Passionate Redheads (which is most of the time) and all the extraordinary team effort that's going to help us fund the CURE!

Because of your hard work and dedication, research funded by the American Cancer Society is able to bring new hope to cancer victims all over the world. I'm proud to be a part of the solution, and I am honored to work with the most passionate and remarkable team in Relay for Life!


With Love and Gratitude,
Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers